Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Moore Foot & Ankle Specialists's office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
136 Mimosa Drive
Asheville, NC 28806
Phone: (828) 350-1880
Fax: (828) 252-2272
|Monday:||08:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
We know you have many choices when choosing a Podiatrist in Ashville, NC, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time.
Accepted Insurance Carriers
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Health-Care Savings
- Humana Gold Choice
- Partners Medicare
- Southcare TriCare
- United Healthcare WellPoint
Most other major insurer plans are accepted.
Some of the on site features we offer:
- We have an on-site X-ray available for your convenience.
- We provide on-site Orthospec Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy for heel pain as an alternative to surgery.
- We provide on-site PADnet Ankle-Brachial Index (ABI) / Toe- Brachial Index (TBI) values and Pulse Volume Recording (PVR) waveforms to evaluate blood flow to the feet and legs.
- We are able to cast for custom orthotics on site and have an TOG GaitScan pressure mat scanning system for custom orthotics.
- We provide Extra Depth Diabetic Theraputic shoes with custom orthotics for diabetic and patients with high risk foot problems.
- We conduct clinical trials researching new treatments for foot and ankle problems.
- Friendly, accommodating staff
- Prompt scheduling, same day appointments available
- Certified podiatric medical assistants
- Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience